Teow Chiew Bak Kut Teh
Sales price without tax: RM 8.00
Price / kg:
- A Packet of Pao Xiang Teow Chiew Bak Kut Teh mixture
- 2kg of pork (soft bone 600 grams, spare ribs 600 grams, 800 grams intestine)
- 8 liter of water
- Garlic 300 gram
- Salt 35 gram
- Mushroom, Dried Beancurd according to taste
- Clean meat, add water, use big flame to cook for 15 minutes.
- Take out the meat, clean pot, put meat into pot, put in Pao Xiang Teow Chiew Bak Kut Teh spices mixture (1), pork intestine 800g, hot water 8 liter, use medium flame to cook for 30 minutes.
- Add spare ribs 600g, soft bone 600g, salt 35g. Use big flame to cook for 20 minutes, switch to slow flame for 30 minutes, then add mushroom and dried beancurd and use back big flame to cook for 10 minutes.
- And now, a tasty and ancient style of Pao Xiang Teow Chiew Bak Kut Teh is ready for serving .
- Rhizoma Polygonati Odorati
- Radix Astragali
- Fructus Anisi Stellat
- Cortex Cinnamomi
- Fructus Piperis.